Want to lose weight? Here are the most effective remedies and tricks to speed up your metabolism in a natural way and lose weight quickly.
Losing weight is undoubtedly a rather complex undertaking that requires not a few sacrifices, but if you follow the right rules can lead to benefits and optimal results without too much effort. One of the most effective remedies is to act on the basal metabolism, speeding it up. But how to speed up the metabolism naturally? There are many tricks that can help you in this way: from a controlled diet to the right foods, to physical activity and to the consumption of supplements, herbs and natural remedies. Below we will reveal methods and secrets to speed up the metabolism and lose weight fast. Ready to take note?
10 Super foods that should never be missing on our tables!
Before we delve into the specific, it would be good to remember that there are some really miraculous foods that, if consumed regularly, can help our waistlines and our physical health. That’s what they are!
1. The tricks to accelerate the metabolism at the table: Everything starts from the diet
One of the remedies to speed up your metabolism is without a doubt choosing proper nutrition. The right diet in fact, is the first step to speed up the metabolism in a natural way. But what are the rules to follow at the table? With small steps, you can adjust your diet and choose the right foods that will help you accelerate your metabolism more easily, allowing you to lose weight faster.
Slightly increase the amount of protein within a balanced diet, in fact will help your body to lose weight faster. Also the intake of quality protein will allow you to speed up the slow metabolism. When we talk about quality proteins, we mean those that meet the needs of our body. This means opting for protein foods with high levels of amino acids, for example meat or fish. Lean meats and eggs are an important source of protein to accelerate metabolism.
Also finding the right balance between the different types of foods within the diet is crucial, and if you need to increase the amount of protein on one side, on the other it would be good to eliminate a portion of carbohydrates from your menu. Thanks to this choice, your metabolism will start to accelerate. In fact, studies show that carbohydrates favor a slow metabolism and contribute to weight gain. This unfortunately means saying “goodbye” to large quantities of pasta, bread and potatoes in your diet.
Balance is the key word for weight loss. Although there are diets that do not limit quantities, a good way to lose weight is to unscrew gorging of food, even if healthy. You can use the palm of your hand as a measure for the portions of food. This means that the amount of protein to be included in your meal should be the size of the palm of your hand, while the size of your fist should be the equivalent of carbohydrates to be included in the dish. This way you won’t sovraccaricherete your body with too large portions for your size.
2. What to eat to speed up your metabolism: the most suitable foods to lose weight
As just said, reducing carbohydrate consumption is an essential starting point for accelerating metabolism and facilitating the path of weight loss, but there are foods that, more than others, can help you achieve your goal with greater Ease. Let’s see what are the main foods that speed up the metabolism.
- Coconut oil is a valuable ally of slow metabolism. Use this type of oil, instead of the traditional cooking oil, will help your body to burn fat faster.
- Spices, especially cinnamon and ginger, favour the assimilation of sugar, helping the body to metabolize it up to twenty times faster.
- Eggs contain specific components, such as proteins and beneficial fats that help improve metabolism.
The blue fish, besides being perfect for the brain and for the memory, helps to burn the fats. The “good” proteins and fats contained in these fish, such as salmon, are in fact ideal for accelerating metabolism.
- Contrary to what you might think, nuts and dried fruit are an excellent help to burn fat. The oils obtained from the nuts are in fact able to create a perfect balance between the fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3 in our body. Obviously you don’t have to exaggerate in quantity.
- Even the seeds are an excellent choice to speed up the metabolism. of sesame, flax, sunflower or pumpkin, are rich in body benefits and help to lose weight. Perfect also as snacks to be substituted for calorie snacks and not healthy.
- The tea, rich in antioxidants, helps to fight the accumulated fat, accelerating the metabolism. Perfect also green tea, always among the best foods to deflate and help in weight loss.
- Even legumes are a valid food to lose weight naturally. Lentils, chickpeas or beans are excellent foods that help to lose weight. The hummus or chickpea cream For example is a perfect snack to eat before exercising. In this way accumulate energy for the muscles and, during physical activity, you will go to burn fat more easily. Hummus is also ideal for controlling blood sugar levels and stabilizing hormones. A very healthy dish!
- A little exercise to lose weight faster and toning.
To increase your metabolism and lose weight more quickly you need to match what you have read so far, of healthy and constant exercise. The exercises for low abdominal are a great way to intervene in the abdominal area and show off a flat and toned belly. Here is all explained in the following video!
3. Physical activity, one of the most effective remedies for accelerating metabolism
As just said, next to the right diet, to speed up the metabolism and speed up the process of slimming is also necessary to do physical activity. But what are the most suitable sports to lose weight faster?
The race, the exercise bike and the spinning-in general the activities that involve an aerobic work-are among the most effective disciplines to accelerate the metabolism, as it allows you to burn many calories, toning at the same time the musculature. Even yoga and Pilates, contrary to what you might think, are two suitable sports in these cases: it is not necessary to make excessive efforts to lose weight, just devote yourself to the right exercises. These two disciplines are two types of anaerobic work perfect to awaken a slow metabolism and facilitate a fast and easy weight loss.
In General, however, any type of physical activity, as long as regular and constant, is a great way to accelerate the metabolism and help you in the company to lose weight. So let yourself be guided by tastes and preferences in the choice of sports and be sure to practice them regularly: nothing will reward you more than constancy and continuous commitment.
4. Accelerate your metabolism with natural remedies: supplements and herbs to lose weight
You can also speed up your metabolism with natural remedies. Supplements, herbs, herbal teas and infusions are in fact other effective ways to facilitate slimming, as they contribute to “awakening” a metabolism a bit ‘ too slow. There are many supplements and herbal preparations suitable for this purpose: among the most effective products to speed up the metabolism are the mention of ginseng, lycopodium and Fucus agar agar, a seaweed typical of the Atlantic area very used in homeopathy.
5. Is homeopathy effective for accelerating metabolism?
Although some are skeptical, it must be said that homeopathy can also play the role of adjuvant in combating excess weight by helping to accelerate metabolism in a completely natural way. In fact, there are many preparations, pills and drops containing herbs and natural plants that can have a beneficial effect on digestion and on reducing the feeling of bloating and heaviness. It is always remembered, however, that each of these remedies, provided it is effective, must be accompanied by a healthy lifestyle, intense physical activity and a regular and balanced diet.